- Former Chapel within wooded grounds of approx 1 acre
- On site parking
- Excellent road links
- Easy access to the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal
- Possible further 4.3 approx. acres available
- EPC rating – to be assessed, currently exempt
Property SummaryPotential for a wide variety of uses (subject to planning consent) including Café/Bar/Restaurant, Outdoor/Indoor Activity Centre, Gallery/Exhibition Space.
A detached stone built former Methodist Chapel on the fringes of the conservation village of Llanover. Adjoining open countryside but in a very accessible location approximately five miles south of Abergavenny, with its main line train station.
Lying just off the A4042 approximately 10 miles north of Cwmbran the property has easy access to the A40, A465 and onwards to the M4.
Extending to approximately 150.4 sq. m (1618.00 sq. ft) the accommodation, which is all on the ground floor, consists of entrance Lobbies, former Hall of Worship, office, large open plan kitchen/preparation room, inner hall and toilet facilities.
Mains water, electricity and gas. Private drainage. Gas fired central heating.
Business rates to be assessed, currently exempt.
The property is available on a new lease on flexible terms based upon a guide rent of £25000 per annum.
Each party will be responsible for their own costs.
By arrangement with the agents Abergavenny office.
The Computer Generated Images are for illustrative purposes only.